Thursday, December 29, 2011

Android Ice Cream Sandwich: When Is It Coming To LG, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Sony Devices


I'm not always a big Apple fan, but this is one of the things they have done right. Being able to install the new update on an old phone on the day it comes out is a great improvment­. So what if my old 3Gs (before I sold it) didn't get all of the new hardware features, at least it got the software ones.



One of the things I like about Android is the cheaper phones and the breadth of devices you can choose from. But at the same time, you get what you pay for. My Ascend II is nice, but has minimal RAM and drive space, and I am constantly fighting for space on it. I will probably never see ICS on it unless I wait for some dev to port CM9. (watching the forums weekly but not holding my breath). I like the face that I was to buy the phone for $100 with no contract, but again, you get what you pay for.
About Sony
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment